Thursday, November 1, 2012

Facepalm, Facebook.

Why does Facebook think I'm a mom? I keep getting ads for diapers, bottles, etc. on my Facebook page. No matter how many times I click that little gray x, they keep coming back! What the heck?

Seriously, it has gotten so bad over the last few days, I started collecting screenshots of the little buggers:






I mean, it's hard enough to be infertile without virtual vendors peddling baby products on my news feed. But this one really takes the cake:


Even without the blatant apostrophe misuse, this one really offends me. Oh, parenting-source.com, I can't tell you how much I want to be in "The Private Club for Moms." It's a club I always thought I'd be in; motherhood has been my goal since I was a little kid. Now I know that it's going to be more difficult for me to achieve that dream than it is for most people, and sometimes I do feel like I'm being left out of the "club."

And *ahem, Facebook advertising people* sometimes I'd like one less reminder of that fact, capisce?


1 comment: